GAME TESTER – QA ASSOCIATE (CONTRACT)
Highwire Games is looking to bring on a motivated and resourceful individual to join our development team to do hands-on game testing on our current project. Quality Assurance Testers work with the development team to methodically test all aspects of the player experience and document issues that impact gameplay, hardware compatibility, and the overall enjoyment of the game. Our ideal candidate is an enthusiast of the FPS genre and possesses excellent problem-solving and observational skills.
- Run daily and weekly test passes
- Log and escalate new bugs to the QA Lead
- Assist with investigation and regression of issues
- Assist with and participate in internal and external playtests
- Provide feedback to help improve gameplay and the overall experience of the title
- Must reside in the greater Seattle area as this is an on-site position
- Experience in any field of game development
- Strong technical written communication skills
- Ability to define a problem efficiently and with technical accuracy
- Ability to work independently and adapt to changing processes
To apply, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.