We’re looking for a Mission Designer to design and implement several missions as part of a historically-based story campaign, focusing on the player’s emotional engagement and detailed authenticity. On our team, Mission Designers have a hybrid role, requiring both creative vision and the technical proficiency to bring that vision to life.
- Work with the Campaign Director to establish the overall arc and pacing of each mission
- Thoroughly plan and document the mission in detail
- Set up objectives and encounters, script mission events, and assemble all mission assets
- Evaluate and iterate on the mission based on playtest feedback
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 3+ years’ experience in a Mission Design role
- Familiarity with Unreal Engine 4 recommended
- Highwire is built on mutual trust and respect. As a team, we value honesty, authenticity, and professionalism. We are committed to building an ethical, trustworthy company, and we expect the same high standards from everyone we work with.
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage for you and your family.
- Sustainable Development. Even before the pandemic, we have prioritized flexibility and balance for our team, encouraging responsible self-regulation, part- or full-time remote work, reasonable production demands, and disciplined, transparent leadership.
- Untracked Time Off. If your work is getting done, determine your own schedule and vacation days – your health and your family’s comes first.
- “Even-Split” Profit-sharing Program. When the game makes money, the team makes money, without drawn out vesting schedules or steep seniority tiers.
If you have any questions or would like to apply, contact us with your resume at email@example.com.