We’re looking for an Environment Artist capable of using our powerful procedural architecture system to build convincing and authentic environments. Due to the technical nature of our world-building tools, discipline and organization are just as important as artistic skills.
- Leverage our procedural architecture system to build environments from components in creative ways, imagining an enormous set of overlapping possibilities
- Model and texture assets to increase the library of components
- Fully optimize environment assets, completing a rigorous checklist of rendering, collision, and other mark-up requirements to ensure a component functions under a variety of circumstances
- Work with Designers to tailor generated environments to specific gameplay requirements
- A proven ability to quickly learn and master new tools, techniques and systems
- 2+ years of experience as an Environment Artist
- Familiarity with Unreal Engine 4 recommended
- Highwire is built on mutual trust and respect. As a team, we value honesty, authenticity, and professionalism. We are committed to building an ethical, trustworthy company, and we expect the same high standards from everyone we work with.
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage for you and your family.
- Sustainable Development. Even before the pandemic, we have prioritized flexibility and balance for our team, encouraging responsible self-regulation, part- or full-time remote work, reasonable production demands and disciplined, transparent leadership.
- Untracked Time Off. If your work is getting done, determine your own schedule and vacation days – your health and your family’s comes first.
- “Even-Split” Profit-sharing Program. When the game makes money, the team makes money, without drawn out vesting schedules or steep seniority tiers.
If you have any questions or would like to apply, contact us with your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.