We are seeking an IT Manager with a track record of supporting small-to-mid-sized teams. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting and maintaining a mixed environment of Windows and Mac, troubleshooting a broad array of software, and providing a high level of service for local and remote employees.
- Manage and improve the secure IT infrastructure for a growing team across physical and remote locations
- Maintain and improve the central office Windows server system, as well as other various on-site and off-site servers running a variety of services, including Perforce, TeamCity, Duo 2FA, MySQL and our continuous integration system
- On-call support for team members with account, access, or other technical requests
- Build and maintain development hardware and software for the studio
- Experience with Linux, Perforce, and endpoint security preferred
- Working knowledge of Windows 10, OSX, G Suite, Perforce, Slack, Adobe Creative Cloud, and Office 365 are essential
- Familiarity with Mobile Device Management solutions
- Networking and the ability to maintain existing office networks
- Knowledge and management of workstation deployment and inventory solutions
- Highwire is built on mutual trust and respect. As a team, we value honesty, authenticity, and professionalism. We are committed to building an ethical, trustworthy company, and we expect the same high standards from everyone we work with.
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage for you and your family.
- Sustainable Development. Even before the pandemic, we have prioritized flexibility and balance for our team, encouraging responsible self-regulation, part- or full-time remote work, reasonable production demands and disciplined, transparent leadership.
- Untracked Time Off. If your work is getting done, determine your own schedule and vacation days – your health and your family’s comes first.
- This role operates on a hybrid (remote/onsite) schedule. Employee must reside in the Greater Seattle Area.
- All on-site employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless an exception applies.
If you have any questions or would like to apply, contact us with your resume at email@example.com.