We are seeking a Test Manager who is a critical thinker ready to play a key role qualifying our project releases and ensuring a high-quality customer experience. The ideal candidate will bridge development teams to implement and effectively utilize QA resources. We need someone who is comfortable working in an exciting environment with rapidly changing priorities, with the creativity and inspiration to invent new ways to help ship quality products.
- Define, develop, and maintain comprehensive Test and QA standards requirements for multiple platforms
- Work with the development team to prioritize issues and create test goals
- Identify opportunities and solutions for staffing, tooling/data, test methodology and prioritization
- Grow and manage Test team working with the Unreal Engine and coordinate use of external testing resources
- Oversee and assist with writing of test specs and test cases
- Coordinate feature releases, collaborating across production teams to develop a sustainable development plan
- 5+ years’ experience in managing and leading game development QA
- Full development and release experience testing a AAA game on multiple platforms
- Strong written, verbal, and analytical skills
- Knowledge of test automation in Unreal
- Highwire is built on mutual trust and respect. As a team, we value honesty, authenticity, and professionalism. We are committed to building an ethical, trustworthy company, and we expect the same high standards from everyone we work with.
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage for you and your family.
- Sustainable Development. Even before the pandemic, we have prioritized flexibility and balance for our team, encouraging responsible self-regulation, part- or full-time remote work, reasonable production demands and disciplined, transparent leadership.
- Untracked Time Off. If your work is getting done, determine your own schedule and vacation days – your health and your family’s comes first.
- “Even-Split” Profit-sharing Program. When the game makes money, the team makes money, without drawn out vesting schedules or steep seniority tiers.
- This role operates on a hybrid (remote/onsite) schedule. Employee must reside in the Greater Seattle Area.
- All on-site employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless an exception applies.
If you have any questions or would like to apply, contact us with your resume at email@example.com.