We are looking for a motivated and resourceful Game Tester to join our development team to do hands-on game testing on our current project. Quality Assurance Testers work with the development team to methodically test all aspects of the player experience and document issues that impact gameplay, hardware compatibility, and the overall enjoyment of the game. Our ideal candidate is an enthusiast of the FPS genre and possesses excellent problem-solving and observational skills.
- Run daily and weekly test passes
- Log and escalate new bugs to the QA Lead
- Assist with investigation and regression of issues
- Assist and participate in internal and external playtests
- Provide feedback to help improve gameplay and the overall experience of the title
- Must reside in the greater Seattle area as this is an on-site position
- Strong technical written communication skills
- Ability to define a problem efficiently and with technical accuracy
- Ability to work independently and adapt to changing processes
- Experience in any field of game development with UE4 experience is a plus
- Highwire is built on mutual trust and respect. As a team, we value honesty, authenticity, and professionalism. We are committed to building an ethical, trustworthy company, and we expect the same high standards from everyone we work with.
- Hybrid Culture. Our team is already working remotely across 8 different states. And, if Seattle is your home, for most roles, you’re free to work at home or in the studio.
- 401K, Medical, Dental and Vision coverage for you and your family.
- Sustainable Development. Even before the pandemic, we’ve prioritized flexibility and balance for our team, encouraging responsible self-regulation, working remotely part- or full-time, reasonable production demands, and disciplined, transparent leadership.
- Flexible PTO. We don’t limit our team to a set number of days off. If your work is getting done, you’ll get flexibility in determining your schedule and vacation days.
- Equitable Profit-sharing Program. When the game makes money, the team makes money, without drawn-out vesting schedules or steep seniority tiers.
- Impact. Our mid-sized team and highly visible products mean your work will make a big difference in games that millions of players all over the world will experience.
If you have any questions or would like to apply, contact us with your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.