We are looking for an Animator with industry-honed abilities in 3D animation and experience working in the entire animation production line, from conceptualization to delivery. Our ideal candidate has experience in gameplay and cinematic motion capture, as well as excellent hand-key abilities. They focus on the end-user perspective and craft immersive experiences for our players. They also contribute to our values of collaboration, mentorship, accountability, player-value, and creative expression.
- Work closely with the Animation Lead to bring dynamic and believable animation to life
- Work in tandem with designers and gameplay engineers to create animation sets in sync with gameplay features
- Determine the character performance requirements on a project level in collaboration with project leadership and animation direction
- Frequent review of game builds to maintain high level of polish
- Exporting and importing final animations into Unreal Engine 4
- Work with 3D, Tech Art Director, and VFX Artists to problem solve new features
- 2+ years experience in a game development animation role
- Experience in the motion capture pipeline, character rigs, tools, and workflows
- Strong understanding of MotionBuilder and Unreal Engine 4 is recommended
- Highwire is built on mutual trust and respect. As a team, we value honesty, authenticity, and professionalism. We are committed to building an ethical, trustworthy company, and we expect the same high standards from everyone we work with.
- Hybrid Culture. Our team is already working remotely across 8 different states. And, if Seattle is your home, for most roles, you’re free to work at home or in the studio.
- 401K, Medical, Dental and Vision coverage for you and your family.
- Sustainable Development. Even before the pandemic, we’ve prioritized flexibility and balance for our team, encouraging responsible self-regulation, working remotely part- or full-time, reasonable production demands, and disciplined, transparent leadership.
- Flexible PTO. We don’t limit our team to a set number of days off. If your work is getting done, you’ll get flexibility in determining your schedule and vacation days.
- Equitable Profit-sharing Program. When the game makes money, the team makes money, without drawn-out vesting schedules or steep seniority tiers.
- Impact. Our mid-sized team and highly visible products mean your work will make a big difference in games that millions of players all over the world will experience.
If you have any questions or would like to apply, contact us with your resume at email@example.com.